Watch this video to see Dr Isfahan shed some light on postpartum shedding and what she did to decrease the shedding through her diet after the birth of her 3rd son.
Try these 2 Postpartum Smoothies! These two smoothies helped Dr. Isfahan nourish her follicles while experiencing postpartum shedding after the birth of her 22 month old son.
Green Superfood Smoothie
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups water
- 2 cups kale, loosely packed
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 cups frozen mango ( or frozen pineapple)
- 1 banana ( optional- I didnt use this because I dont like bananas)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Blend water and kale first ( I used a high powered blender like the Ninja Blender)
- Add avocado, frozen pineapple, banana, and chia seeds until all ingredients are thoroughly blended.
- Add more water if needed to reach your desired consistency. Serve immediately.
Fruit Protein Shake
- 1 Scoops of my So Clean So Lean Vegan Vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 – 2/3 cup Frozen mango, pineapple and peach blend or your favorite frozen fruit blend
- 1 tsp flaxseed (helps with milk supply and adds good fats to your milk!!)
- 1/8 cup of oatmeal (read this poston why it boosts milk)
- 1/2 cup of almond milk (add more 1 Tbsp at a time if your blender needs it)
Blend everything together in your Ninja single serve blender and Enjoy!